As founder members of the Federation of Traditional Metal Roofing Contractors all of our work is carried out to the highest standards, whether it be to a simple domestic application or a commercial project.
Our skilled tradesmen are equally at home working with either traditional or long-strip methods. Utilising our fabrication equipment and workshop facility we are able to cover a very diverse range of roof shapes and cladding applications. Working in conjunction with several of Europe’s leading manufactures we offer a range of materials and finishes as follows:
- Zinc in natural, pre-weathered or 'Pigmento' coloured finish
- VM Zinc 'Plus' now available with a coated underside suitable for unventilated warm roof applications
- Copper in mill finish or pre-patinated
- Stainless Steel in mill finish, terne-coated or matt
- Standing seam or batten roll jointing methods
- All associated gutters, weatherings, flashings, fascia, soffit and rainwater goods